Monday, January 12, 2009

Goals for the Year

1. Not cut my hair.
2. Go on a date at least once every two weeks.
3. Stay away from whiskeymilita.com and steepandcheap.com
4. Snowboard at least once a week.
5. Cook once a week/start recipe book.
6. Go to Iceland.
7. Go to Alaska.
8. Go to California.
9. Go to Georgia.
10. Update blog at least once a month.
11. Dog Bark Park Inn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I will grow more facial hair
2. I was thinking Alaska too (we should talk)
3. I will go on one date every two weeks (the starting date should be this weekend...agree?)
4. I will work hard
5. I will make more art (in various mediums)
6. I will think of more things I will do this year.

It was great to see you Jonandy. Talk to you again soon.

LMT said...

cheers to that!

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Looks like its time to update your blog :P