Friday, February 6, 2009

Goals: Failure or Success?

1. Not cut my hair: I still haven't cut it.

2. Go on a date at least once every two weeks:

So far so good. Some weeks more than one.

3. Stay away from whiskeymilita.com and steepandcheap.com
I've checked it a few times, but have not purchased anything and don't plan on
it unless I actually need it.

4. Snowboard at least once a week: Some weeks more than once =)

5. Cook once a week/start recipe book: So far so not good. Total failure. I haven't cooked once unless you count making a pb & j. I did cook Spaghetti a few weeks back.

6. Go to Iceland: Still planning on it. I hope my good friend can go with.

7. Go to Alaska: A hot topic of conversation with a few friends.

8. Go to California: I am going in June or July.

9. Go to Georgia: I am going this summer.

10. Update blog at least once a month: Updated as of...now.

11. Dog Bark Park Inn: I made a deal with a friend and IF we accomplish our goal, we ARE going.

And now added to the list...
12. Go to Peru: Going in June =)

13. Give people the benefit of the doubt: I am doing SO much better.

1 comment:

ANNwithanE said...

where is:

go to boise.

???

how i wish i could have come with you this weekend! loves.