I have a goal this week. It is a goal I plan to accomplish and will. It is to snowboard Monday through Friday, even if I have to go alone. I went today and it was just what I needed.
good boy...i will check in on you. by the looks of it, you have progressed in you skillz quite a bit. you are a very impressive jumper and self photographer.
That's the main reason I haven't gone up that much this year. I've gone alone and I absolutely HATE going alone. But hey, you can't beat $10 night skiing at Bogus.
2 comments:
good boy...i will check in on you. by the looks of it, you have progressed in you skillz quite a bit. you are a very impressive jumper and self photographer.
That's the main reason I haven't gone up that much this year. I've gone alone and I absolutely HATE going alone. But hey, you can't beat $10 night skiing at Bogus.
Post a Comment