Sunday, January 20, 2008

Inspiration from Linduh

1. FIRST NAME? John
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My great grandpa or maybe it was my great-great grandpa
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I don't recall
4. YOUR HANDWRITING? Kinda looks like poop, but it is at least legible now
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Depends on my mood. Mostly turkey though.
6. KIDS? I dream to be one again.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Not only would I be friends with myself, I would date myself haha
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, I never write in it. I shall today though.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Umm, I have been called a smart ass by my dad many times and by a companion on the mission. So I would say yes.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? True
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not my style
12 WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? The kind that is tasty and on sale.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I do not untie them boys.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Strong enough
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Stuff that is fruitful
17. RED OR PINK? Red
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I have a hard time taking risks, especially when it comes to relationships.
19. WHAT DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Hugs from my mom
20. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Hugs and thoughtful stuff.
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Blue shorts.
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? A red starburst
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? calexico
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? The color God made me =)
25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL? Good cookin
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Ajax
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? A pretty face
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I actually stole this from someone and happen to like the person that I stole it from.
29. FAVORITE DRINK? tie between water and sobe
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Volleyball, soccer, kickball, dodgeball.
31. HAIR COLOR? redish brownish
32. EYE COLOR? Brownish
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I did once but one got stuck to my eyeball and never will i again put them on my eyeball.
34. FAVORITE FOOD? I love food too much to pick one. thai, latin, bqq, fruit, veggie-tables, etc.
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? scary movies with happy endings.
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Blade Runner
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? N/A, I don't happen to have one on.
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer AND winter more like it.
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs from everyone, hugs and kisses from that special someone that I haven't found yet.
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? I like desserts, no favorite.
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Lord of the Flies, BOM
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Water drops
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? a movie
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS: Music with piano and strings in it tickles my fancy and children laughing
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Nirvana
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Italy
49. RELIGION? LDS
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Atlanta, Ga in 1983

No comments: