Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Night of Hell and Enjoyment

Saturday night started off with a bang, and not the good kind of bang. I parked at an apartment complex my friend lives at, Devonshire to be exact. I walked in and was there for about ten minutes. We walked out to get a redbox flick to see a boot on my car. We saw the son of perdition leaving, tried to chase him down, and called after the failed attempt. He claimed that he could only make it back in half an hour even though he JUST left. My friend explained that his sister is sick and he was only going in to give a blessing and that we were only in there for ten minutes. Satans follower's response was "that sucks, it's the luck of the draw." He must have not been a member of the church, if so for sure not in good standing with the whole being honest.

When he finally arrived the first words out of his mouth was "how do you want to do this?" Being angry I called him some choice words. His response was, "it's just a job man." I told him to get a new job. I should have told him I molest babies, but get paid to do it so it's okay. haha. I almost forgot that I found a ski mask in my trunk and put it on and told a friend to pretend he was driving the car so I could jump the guy. It's probably a good thing he didn't go along with it, but it would have made the fifty dollars spent worth it. I ended the conversation with the bastard (Jeremy), he wouldn't give me his last name because "of the nature of the 'business'" with "I hope you get in a car wreck and die"

The enjoyment began after I calmed down by watching the Baxter. Such a good movie. We then headed to a "slow dance party" and at first I had second thoughts. We doubled the number of people that were there with our group of 5. We danced amongst ourselves and soon after a bunch of people started showing up, some of them friends I haven't seen in a while. Others very pretty girls. The night was full of hanging out and dancing with the pretty girls that were there. The night was topped off with a frosty with a few good friends. A night that started with anger and thoughts of torturing Jeremy that works for university parking enforcement ended with love mixed with thoughts of torturing Jeremy. If anyone reading this knows a Jeremy that works for said company, I would please you anyway you would like to know (1) his last name, (2) where he lives.

The only thing that came from this was my friend ran into a certain someone that otherwise he would have missed. And I figured out I do have self control with not shooting someone that very well deserved to be shot in the knees.

1 comment:

xaque said...

wow. thanks for turning a sucky experience into a giggle for me. i hope you got some pretty girls' numbers. i will call you to tell you about my suggestions for this jeremy character.