The past week I haven't been able to sleep well. Rather than watch tv like I usually do I decided I would make good use of my time and update my blog...
I graduated, woohoo!
I went to Peru again. Boy do I love Peruvian food.
I tried to go to Costa Rica but they kicked me out for not having the yellow fever vaccination. How did they know I like Asian girls anyways? =)
I stayed in the bay area for about a week.
I hiked Squaw Peak and to a waterfall in Sandy. Bell Canyon I believe was the spot.
Went to Las Vegas to see T.G.U.K.s
I fell in love...w/ geocaching thanks to Sam
Last night I was talking w/ a good friend about childhood memories and it made me laugh and at the same time realize how dumb we were. I still really enjoy my job and like to think I am making a difference, but it sure is stressing me out. Rather than complain I decided that I just need to make changes so I can get back to the not so stressful work days. I am not sure what those changes are as of yet, but I am sure I will figure it out.
In my boredom I have also looked through notebooks and whatnot. I found a quote book that my sister gave me and a notebook from the mission w/ random quotes mixed w/ spiritual and Spanish stuff. Here are some examples...
"Start acting, then you'll feel" -MTC teacher-
"Don't concentrate on how hard life is, focus on the good things in life"
"Hay que [coquetear] mucho."
"Tengo hambre" not to be confused w/ "tengo hombre"
Here is a good one: "Mi comida esta en el zapato"
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment