On the way back there was a group of young blacks. I am not being racist, just a fact. They were talking about dating. The question was asked what do you get your boo a 6 month anniversary gift? The best response to this question was, "Shoot, a combo meal at McDonalds" "Before that it's only stuff off the dollar menu.
The conversation lead into the question how long does it take for you to boo boo (1. the act or action of taking a shit or the shit itself. see also: dookie, poo poo (exact variation), shizat, #2, or just plain shit.) in front of your boo? My favorite response was, "Never! My parents have been married 30 years and they never boo booed in front of eacother!"
The next day we set off to Peru. I sat next to a pretty chill girl going back to get married. We talked about relationships and whatnot and watched He's Just Not That Into You together and talked about it after. I also watched Gran Torino. The plane ride was one of the most enjoyable I've had.
We landed in Lima and met my friend's mom and cousin and head to a hostel.
The hostel was nice enough. I got to sleep in the bed w/ my friend's fiance. I asked him if he liked to cuddle. His response was, "not with you." I am not sure he appreciated my sense of humor. Oh well, it made me laugh. The toilet didn't have a seat on it. It's times like these I am glad I can pee standing up.
Bus trip to Huanuco
Huanuco
BBQ
Sapo
Lomo Saltado
Chicha Morada
Tingo Maria
Cueva de los Pavos
Ricardo
Cueva de las virgenes
Festival
Little Carts
Churubamba
Mummuies
David
Gulpe
Machete
3 comments:
I miss you zipper head.
I miss your face
You need to blog more.
Post a Comment