1) whiskeymilitia.com (shorts, shoes, shirts, snowboard, etc.) It's such a good deal I end up buying more stuff which means spending more money.
2) season pass to bees. Not only do I get the entertainment of a ball game, but sometimes I get the treat of fireworks.
3) season pass to seven peaks. Water park on a hot day = loveliness.
4) plane ticket to Dallas. I get to be at my sister's wedding and see the rest of my amazing family.
5) plane ticket to Florida. Friends + Florida = Fun
6) 40 D. I've wanted it for a while and now I can get back to taking pictures how they should be taken. A friend and my sister asked me to take pictues at their wedding so I figure nows a better time than any to make the purchase.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet, you got the 40d! you'll love it.
Post a Comment