I just saw Bucket List with a good friend and thought to myself "Why is it I don't have a list of awesomeness that I want to do in life." Now I will...
The list is as follows:
-Go to:
1 Iceland
2 Washington
3 NY (check)
4 Alaska
5 Pretty much anywhere that is somewhat safe...
-Buy a scooter and/or dirt bike (check)
-Buy a good amount of land and build a little cabin/shack
-Live in the wilderness Into the Wild style but not die
-Build a bed (I need Kat's help for this)
-Learn to cook tastiness
-Donate hair to cancer patient (check)
-Visit all national parks in USA
-Live in another country for at least a year (most likely Mexico)
-Tell a certain someone that they are amazing in every way (once I find her)
-Go to all Utah Temples (John we need to get going on this!)
-Have a cross dressing, drug addicted, gay guy think my good friend Ryan and I are married (check)
-Make a music video
-Be homeless for a weekend
-Go to Yellowstone with my mom
-Go to Norway with my dad
-Make babies
-Buy a sweet camera, 40D or comparable (check)
-Get a phd
-Not shave for a year
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow this is wierd. Yesterday I started writing a list on what I want to do before I turn 20(that's in a year AH!) but then it turned into a list of what I want to do in my life. So I'm glad I saw your list cause I got some ideas off of it. So thank you!
-Jaimie
I'm SO glad I got to witness and help you check off your goal w/Ryan :) Miss you!
Post a Comment