I found this article talking about fashion and this part reminded me of Utah.
The look: Socks with sandals
“Anyone over the age of 10 should know better. Unless you’re making a concerted effort to remain in your parents’ basement until you’re 40, ditch the socks, or find some shoes.”
– Lauren
“This doesn’t even reflect bad fashion sense—it reflects a lack of fashion sense altogether. One guy actually came to pick me up for a first date in this combo. I’m trying to remember whether or not he was wearing a Hard Rock Café t-shirt, of if my brain just filled that in years after the fact. No, it was definitely a Hard Rock shirt.”
– Caitlin
“If your feet are going to be cold in sandals, why wouldn’t you just, I dunno…wear shoes?”
– Jane
“Does any guy still do that?!”
– Maria
The jury says: GUILTY! While the comfort level may be high, the blinding effect of bright white tube socks and Tevas will make sure you enjoy yourself sans female companionship.
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was witness of that nastiness on more than one occasion. Oh wait, Doyle did that almost every day, with socks that didn't even match!
Post a Comment