Monday, July 9, 2007
I have known this for a while, but lately it seems more noticable to me. After coming back from my summer vacation it stuck out to me how rude people are in Utah. They think everything is their business and that they are all righteous. Provo is mainly BYU is full of the Mormons that make me want to go inactive and start chopping off their testicles so they could never proctrate and make little followers of Satan. They call themselves Mormon, but really they are Satan's followers in sheeps clothing. They go through the motions, mostly on Sunday. Religion is pointless unless you do things out of love and you truely believe, not this bullshit Sunday Mormon, following blindly what my parents taught me. It's crazy how close-minded people from Utah are. Today in class someone was trying to make a point, but went about it in a somewhat bigoted way. He said, and I quote, "What if a lynch mob said lets go hang us a darkie?" I understood the point he was making and it was a valid one, but only at BYU can an ignorant idiot get away with saying such things. I can't wait to get out of this hell-hole. I have met good people here, many of them have moved away and a few are still left. All in all, Provo is full of self-righteous, hypocrites that should never have kids. But I still love those pieces of mierda. At least I graduate soon and can leave and never come back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh the angst. I love you so much. I felt my own fury in those words. Thank you for being open and honest. I can't wait for the time that you can be freed from that dreadful place, you will be much happier once you make it to the world where people actually open their eyes and see that things aren't perfect and come to the point when they have to make decisions for themselves that they have to live with and they can't rely on their parents anymore. A world where you walk the streets and live your life without someone always looking over your shoulder and threatening you with the honor code or telling your momma. A world where you can live your life for you.
Post a Comment