Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Beauty That Surrounds Me

Pretty much everyday I sit down and watch a little television. I flip through the channels trying to find something on. WIthout fail, I pass E! and VH1 and there is always something on about celebrities. I guess their life is somewhat interesting, but I realized, "hey mine can be too!" So I think that if our nation spends less time worrying about other people's lives and actually do something with theirs it would make life better. As I think about why celebrities are so appealing I can't help but realize that one of the reasons is they are "extremely good looking." Then I thought about certain girls I know and they are just as extremely good looking. I've never really met a celebrity, or at least not hung out with one, but I do know that the beautiful girls I know have a beautiful personality to go with the looks. All this said, I am going to stay away from reality tv and make my own reality. Maybe once in a while I will watch Scott Baio is 45 and single. But that show actually gets me thinking, cause I am the same way. Not so much in the sleep with a lot of girls, but in the sense that commitment just doesn't happen with me. Rather than wacthing other people's lives I am going to focus on the beauty that surrounds me.

2 comments:

xaque said...

you are beautiful. keep me tapped into your reality.

becca said...

you go andy. you go.