Monday, May 14, 2007

I like animals. I am going to the zoo tomorrow =) I hope it doesn't rain. I still don't have a car, well I have a rental. I drifted it today in the rain. It's probably not safe cause it is a jeep liberty, but I had to try and I was successful. Cause you know, "the secret to every success is that the success is in the proccess yeah." or something like that. Looking back at pictures make memories vividly reappear in my head. I love looking at pictures and taking them. Hopefully I will get to go camping this weekend, if not I will be so very sad.

1 comment:

Can Can said...

and you said you'd never update this baby...i'm so proud. i hope drifting was great. did you have someone say "ready, setgo, go!" for you? you should have. i hope the zoo animals were happy to have you grace them with your presence.