Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Carl's Jr

Duke and I were about to leave to drive to Texas. We decided to get some food before we left and since we had coupons for Carl's Jr, thats where we went. After eating a tasty meal, we went to the bathroom to relieve ourselves of excess weight. I was at the urinal, so Duke went to the stall. One was nastified so he went to the other and as he started pushing the door open we hear a high pitched "no, no, no, no, no." Then Duke's reply, "There is definitely a little boy in there." My brother Steve was leaving as this was happening, so the door to the bathroom was open and everyone in Carls heard. I was trying so hard not to laugh that I started crying. It might only be funny if you were there, but it made me giggle/cry.

No comments: