New Zealand
Dallin and I left LA and headed to New Zealand, with a layover in Fiji. I guess the plane was delayed so they took us to a resort and gave us breakfast and lunch. Layovers hanging out by a pool beats airports any day. While eating we met Julia. I invited her to sit with us since she was sitting alone. We ended up giving her a ride to her hostel in our sweet ride when we got to New Zealand.
A picture from the first night in Auckland and a couple of the first place we stayed. It was a cool house turned hostel.

We met up with Julia on my birthday and got breakfast and went on a hike. Can't complain about hiking in New Zealand with a cute girl. Oh, and Dallin haha.
3 comments:
ahhh... shoot.. I posted a comment and like the genius that I am, deleted it.
I love this blogger thing... I feel as if I was there. Now how about April and May friend :)
So glad you're back to blogging! You have so many great pictures and visit so many cool places...you have to share so we can live through you! We miss you already!
Post a Comment