Thursday, September 8, 2011

Adventure(s)

It's been a while since I posted something. I guess I'll start with the month of August and see about playing catch up later.

I went to the rope swing in Mona with my brother Chris and this one girl who shall not be named. It was super delightful, as usual.





My friend Heather and I went camping in the Uintas. It was amazing beautiful. I won every game of phase ten and uno. =]







Tetons/Driggs

I also went to the Tetons/Jenny Lake and the Wind Caves with Wendy and company. Super awesome weekend. Hiking, a cave, star gazing, waterfall...can't ask for a better weekend. Plus I was the only guy =]

-Attempting to fish at Jenny Lake






-Tetons = AMAZING!


-On the way to the wind caves


-Wind Caves


-Hidden Falls near Jenny Lake

2 comments:

xaque said...

nice work. i wish i lived your life. i miss you.

SamYam said...

One girl who shall not be named??? WHAT???