The parking lot goodbye felt different. Partly because I didn't know the next time I was going to see her. Partly because it felt like she was the one postponing the goodbye. It seemed as if at that point in time there wasn't anywhere else she'd rather be than there in my arms. There was no other place I wanted to be than there with her. When I am with her I am the happiest. I miss her with this distance between us. Thinking about the memories we made together makes me smile.
Monday, April 4, 2011
The parking lot goodbye felt different. Partly because I didn't know the next time I was going to see her. Partly because it felt like she was the one postponing the goodbye. It seemed as if at that point in time there wasn't anywhere else she'd rather be than there in my arms. There was no other place I wanted to be than there with her. When I am with her I am the happiest. I miss her with this distance between us. Thinking about the memories we made together makes me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww. You guys are so great together. I love seeing you in a relationship with a fantastic girl. I hope you guys see each other again soon.
Post a Comment