Friday, November 5, 2010

Life As I Know It

STC: a good way to travel...when the bus doesn't break down



Gotta love the amazing English



A place we stayed in Cape Coast





I guess this is their view of the USA, Semi-trucks.



We drink a lot of Fanta. Dallin LOVES it. Lemon and Pineapple are the best.



Hans Cottage Botel will not be responsible if a crocodile eats your child.



Elmina Castle



Hans Cottage Botel



Kakum National Park



Hans Cottage Botel











Beyin Beach Resort. Can't beat 14 dollars a night to stay on the beach.











4 comments:

Lori said...

Sooooo jealous! Your photos look like so much fun.

and now I want Fanta...

Little Wife Power House... said...

Looks like you're having a blast and soaking in everything. Keep posting pictures when you can!

xaque said...

Fanta fanta! Looks like a rad trip. Cant wait to see more.

Kyara said...

Those pictures look amazing.
Wish I was there.
Looks like you're having a lot of fun & that makes me very happy.