I've been in Ghana since the October 17th. So far it's been an amazing trip. Foods been good. The majority of people are way nice. I got to see Elmina Castle and Cape Coast Castle. I thought Elmina Castle was better, other than the fact that our tour guide was an absolute retard. He said, Africans wouldn't kill each other if the white man didn't bring guns. I wish I could say he was joking. How can someone be so dumb?
We started in Accra and stayed two nights. It was cool but too big for my liking. We made our way to Cape Coast and stayed at a super rad place that has crocodiles. The first night in Cape Coast we ate at a restraraunt on the beach. It was so romantic watching the sun set...too bad I was with another guy haha. Kids kept trying to sell us a big shell for 10 cidis.
Dallin and I are in Takoradi now staying with Edmond. We watched some futbol and played pool. It was a chill day. We took a tro tro from Cape Coast here and enjoyed jamming out to Sublime.
Friday, October 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Loved the update. Sounds like you are having fun. I can't wait to see you for Christmas!
p.s. Be safe.
Post a Comment