The past couple months I've had the opportunity to go on some amazing adventures. I got to go to Texas and visit my family and friends. My sister, Lori and her family and my little brother and I went down and floated the Guadalupe river and went to schlitterbahn. We had more fun messing around in line, which was at least an hour for each ride, than riding the rides.
The place we got our tubes at to float the river said the kids had to be at least 8 because a kid and a man died on the river recently so my my brother and I were dropped off at the place. We were supposed to meet them down the river at a swimming spot. Turns out "we didn't have enough time to make it all the way down there" so they said we could only go up river and float down. Good thing our ride left and we had no cell phone or their number. Long story short, we floated the river and started walking to where Lori and Robert were swimming. We were greeted by cat calls and hive fives from people in the back of trucks but no ride...until a truck stopped and asked if we wanted a ride. "Hell ya!" I thought. We hopped in and gave us a ride. Turns out he picked us up cause he thought we lived there and knew where we were going. It's an adventure in itself when things don't go as planned.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment