Saturday, May 2, 2009

Winter Time Fun

I should have posted about winter before posting about the beginning of what should be warm weather, but I tend to do things backwards. I made a goal to go snowboarding at least once a week. Amazingly I was able to accomplish this goal with the help of a friend. Although I don't mind going alone, it was definitely nice to have company. Some weeks I went twice and one I went three times. Surgery kinda messed up the end of the season but having 90% paid for was more important than snowboarding. I did end up going one more time after the surgery, three weeks after to be exact. I really shouldn't have but it snowed the day before so I gave into temptation. It was worth it.

One reason I love snowboarding

Snow + Mountains = Enjoyment

Claudia and I at Sundance

After a "powder" day at Sundance

No comments: