I had surgery last Wednesday on my shoulder. Since then I have been more or less out of it. I've been relaxing and whatnot. I've been taken care of pretty well. My dad's wife, Elizabeth took me to get my hair washed at Super Cuts and kept me well fed. My dad brought me Jamba Juice. My boss took me to get ice cream and put up w/ me being a little high =). My brother brought me Taco Bell. My friend, Tiffany took me to get gelato. So tasty, and once again she put up w/ me being a bit high. I think we walked by the place like 3 times before finding it. haha.
Saturday I got a call from a friend asking if I wanted to do security at Velour. Sayde Price, The Devil Whale, and RuRu was playing and that meant getting in for free. I probably should have passed up on this opportunity but I just couldn't. I made sure people didn't go in the back and that the "fire lane" was clear. It was such a great show. Overall this weekend was amazing, despite the fact that I was in pain.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had no idea you were having surgery.....is this a left over from when you broke your collar bone last year? And for your homemade treat, maybe I'll have to make you one of my own smoothies and come and bring it to you....yay or nay?
Post a Comment